Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

We had a wonderful dinner tonight. Steven cooked grilled chicken, sauteed green beans and boiled potatoes. First though we had Prosciutto and melon. We ended the dinner with a fine , sugar free rum cake.. YUM !.
Today I also share my day with my Older Sister Nance. Shes three years older than me. So incase you see this, Happy Birthday Nancy..!!!
I got some really cool gifts. Steven is always great at buying me special gifts, he always knows what I like.. Sonny too!!
I did get my Raggedy Andy doll to go with my Raggedy Ann.. A really cool giraffe calendar for next year and some cool giraffe collectors buttons from mom and dad.. Also got a check from mom and dad to go spend on craft supplies,  and a gift card from Steven for a set of copic markers.. YAY..
I got so many facebook friends that also wished me a happy birthday.. too many to mention.. it has been a great day.
here are some pics of tonight!!
P9160060 P9160064 P9160061 P9160076 P9160069 P9160072 P9160073 P9160074 P9160080

3 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like a great birthday! Love your beautiful cake and flowers, and that nifty fairy card! Such a sweet family... XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had such a great birthday party wish i would have been there. love ya S S

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Mary and thanks Colleen.. wish you could have both been here

    ReplyDelete